So farewell then, Steam summer sale. It’s the last day of Valve’s annual event and, as is traditional, several of the more popular deals are back for another round. The Daily deals and Flash deals therefore have a somewhat familiar feel. Still, no bad thing if you feel like you missed one of these the first time around.
What’s on the final menu?
- Well, you can nab Torchlight 2 for $5.00 USD and get some single player and co-op aRPG-ing on. Loot pinatas for all.
- BioShock Infinite is half off again, making it $20.00 USD for popular ‘talkative Disney princess follows you around a demented amusement park’ experience.
- Need a lot of RPG in a hurry? Skyrim’s ‘Legendary Edition’ (the one with every bit of DLC included) is $36.00 USD.
- If you haven’t shed human tears in a while, The Walking Dead will help you out for $6.25 USD.
- Borderlands 2 and Dishonored are both a shade over $10.00 USD. Great choice, either way.
- There’s also Chivalry, Tomb Raider, Kerbal Space Program and Civ V for not much money. You can’t really go wrong with much today.
In the Flash pot, Fallout: New Vegas’ ‘Ultimate Edition’ is an almost scandalously low price of $5.00 USD. You might want GTA IV for the same price, too.
That’s pretty much it folks. The Flash sales will tick over again at some point, and there are still Community Choice votes going on for a few more hours, but that otherwise wraps it up on another Steam summer sale year. Hope you picked up something worthwhile for a price that was right for you, and managed not to mortgage your house in the process.Related to this article