The end of the week brings another Steam Top Sellers top ten and once again PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds takes pole position.
Football Manager has not managed to take the top spot this year following its full release, it’s been beaten out by the Latin American edition of Call of Duty: World War 2 in second place. Assassin’s Creed Origins is still selling well managing fourth and Rainbow Six Siege gets a surge into the top ten after a free weekend and more content announcements in the past week.
Nioh holds onto a spot in the chart in eighth place for another week. Europa Universalis IV‘s new expansion from Paradox making the top ten proves it’s still hugely popular with PC gamers. Divinity Original Sin 2 props up the chart reaching tenth place.
With all the big releases of 2017 pretty much now out in the wild, the chart could stay stagnant for a while. We shall see. Here’s the run-down…
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Call of Duty: WWII (LATAM Preorder)
- #3 – Football Manager 2018
- #4 – Assassin’s Creed® Origins
- #5 – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege
- #6 – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege
- #7 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #8 – Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition
- #9 – Expansion – Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
- #10 – Divinity: Original Sin 2