The final Steam Top Sellers for April have now been revealed and surprisingly there is no change at the top. Playerunkown’s Battlegrounds is still in pole position for another week despite the release of Outlast 2 and Dawn of War 3.
Dawn of War 3 released at the end of the week so it’s had fewer days to reach the top. Outlast 2 has managed second this week and Dawn of War 3 is in third and fourth. The other new release is Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 which has reached number seven.
The remainder if the chart is made up of the usual suspects such as H1Z1 and CS:GO. What is refreshing is to see GTA V slip out of the tip ten this week. Here’s the full list…
Steam Top Sellers – 30 April
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Outlast 2
- #3 – Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
- #4 – Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Pre-Purchase [DIGITAL RETAIL]
- #5 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #6 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #7 – Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
- #8 – NieR:Automata™
- #9 – Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands
- #10 – NieR:Automata™