Sunday brings the Steam Top Sellers for week ending 11 March and there’s no change at the top as PUBG still reigns supreme for another week. It’s not surprising PUBG keeps anything else off the top as it’s the third most sold game on Steam ever according to Valve’s Game Newell.
Fat Shark will be pleased that Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has done the job propelling them into second place this week following the game’s release. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition makes it to third/sixth and NieR: Automata which is currently discounted by 50% comes in fourth.
Kingdon Come: Deliverance is slowly slipping out of the top ten but manages to hold on to ninth spot. Rainbow Six Siege is experiencing a resurgence thanks to the new Outbreak content in fifth place. Paradox is also back ion the top ten this week with more Hearts of Iron content.
Here’s how it looks this week…
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- #3 – FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
- #4 – NieR:Automata
- #5 – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Year 3 Pass
- #6 – FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
- #7 – Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger
- #8 – Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Collector’s Edition
- #9 – Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- #10 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive