The end of the week brings another Steam Top Sellers and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is back at the top again after its brief slump to second when Far Cry 5 launched a couple of weeks ago.
Far Cry 5 is still going strong holding second and fifth places this week with the Witcher 3 back up into third and Final Fantasy XV holding fourth spot. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 has dropped one place this week but it’s been selling extremely well having sold more than 1 million on PC alone.
The big drop from last week is for SkyrimVR which was in fourth last week but has slipped to tenth which is to be expected as it’s a VR release with a limited audience. Based on what’s reappeared in the top ten this week indicates that the top sellers are probably going to remain stagnant for a few weeks based on what’s coming out in the next eight weeks.
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Far Cry® 5
- #3 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #4 – FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION
- #5 – Far Cry® 5
- #6 – Divinity: Original Sin 2
- #7 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #8 – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- #9 – Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- #10 – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.