Ubisoft has been knocked off the top of the Steam Top Sellers for week ending 19 March as NieR: Automata takes pole position.
H1Z1 is still performing well in the top five and Total War: Warhammer makes a reappearance in fifth position. Space colony sim Oxygen not Included now appears in the top ten and Bioshock: The Collection and HITMAN also pop back in.
With Mass Effect: Andromeda not selling on Steam, it would have more likely made the top ten for pre-orders this week if it was available on Valve’s platform.
Here’s the run-down…
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – NieR:Automata
- #2 – Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- #3 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #4 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #5 – Total War: WARHAMMER
- #6 – Oxygen Not Included
- #7 – DOOM
- #8 – BioShock: The Collection
- #9 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #10 – HITMAN