There’s no change at the top of this week’s Steam Top Sellers chart with Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds holding pole position for a second week.
The Witcher 3 is back in the top ten taking second place followed by the other two games that are never out the chart, GTA V and H1Z1. NieR Automata is deservedly holding firm in fifth, Wildlands has slipped and Dying Light is back in the top ten.
Considering the sheer amount of games released every week on Steam, it’s not exactly encouraging to see so many of the same games in the list every week. Are new games not good enough? Rain World has been one of our best games so far this year and it’s not even made the top ten.
Here’s your rundown…
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #3 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #4 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #5 – NieR:Automata™
- #6 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #7 – Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition
- #8 – ARK: Survival Evolved
- #9 – Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands
- #10 – Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege