It’s a new month but there’s still no change at the top of the Steam Top Sellers for week ending2 2 July. Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds remains the best selling game for yet another week.
With the Steam sale now on, there’s no huge surprises this week, the usual suspects dominate the list including GTA V, Fallout 4, and The Witcher 3. H1Z1: King of the Hill takes sixth spot after another update to the game this week and Dark Souls 3 is holding it all together in tenth. It’s a bit unexciting and has been for a few weeks. It’s likely to stay that way as we move into the dry game release months of July and August.
Here’s the run-down…
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #3 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #4 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #5 – NieR:Automata™
- #6 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #7 – Dishonored 2
- #8 – Fallout 4
- #9 – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition
- #10 – DARK SOULS™ III