Last week’s Steam Top Sellers is quite similar to the previous week but there are a few changes.
DOOM, as you would expect, takes pole position and Total War: Warhammer has risen up the ranks as it releases this week. A new entry is the Fallout 4: Far Harbor DLC and The Witcher 3 is back in the top ten once again.
Stellaris is still selling well which will please Paradox who are now getting ready to launch Hearts of Iron IV on 6 June.
Here’s your top ten, and this week is also the first week for a long time that Dark Souls 3 is not listed.
- #1 – DOOM [Click for 13% off]
- #2 – Total War: WARHAMMER [Click for 10% off]
- #3 – Stellaris [Click for 15% off]
- #4 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- #5 – ARK: Survival Evolved
- #6 – FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
- #7 – Fallout 4 Far Harbor
- #8 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game + Expansion Pass
- #9 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #10 – Arma 3