It’s a rather interesting week for the Steam Top Sellers top ten as there’s once again no change at the top with Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds still number one. Battle royale is obviously all the rage as H1Z1 comes in second this week.
Arma 3 has slipped into fifth following an update, Dawn of War 3 has yet to be released and it’s slowly climbing making it to the fourth spot. NieR: Automata is still holding firm in the top ten and Battle Simulator has slipped down a few spots this week.
Overall, a rather unexciting week as PC gamers continue to buy the same few titles on Steam. Here’s the run-down….
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – H1Z1: King of the Kill
- #3 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #4 – Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
- #5 – Arma 3
- #6 – NieR:Automata™
- #7 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #8 – Subnautica
- #9 – Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
- #10 – Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.