It’s time for the final Steam Top Sellers chart for October 2017 and PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds still dominates at the top of the chart.
Despite the number one slot not changing for yet another week, there are climbers this week. Assassin’s Creed Origins hits second place beating out Wolfenstein 2 into third. Assassin’s Creed Origins is also taking the seventh and eighth spot so the franchise is still proving popular with fans. Cuphead is still selling well managing to hang in there at sixth and Civilization VI creeps back into the bottom of the chart.
Football Manager 2018 has managed a ninth-place spot this week but we expect that to jump up the charts as we move closer to release date on 10 November. It always does well once it’s finally released and often tops the list. Whether it will have the power to unseat PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds from the top remains to be seen.
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Assassin’s Creed Origins
- #3 – Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- #4 – Grand Theft Auto V
- #5 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #6 – Cuphead
- #7 – Assassin’s Creed Origins
- #8 – Assassin’s Creed Origins – WW Standard Preorder
- #9 – Football Manager 2018
- #10 – Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.