- upgraded KILLSTAGRAM clips quality.
- a bunch of achievements related fixes.
- fixed malfunctioning weapons when picking them right after [REDACTED].
- fixed game logic bugs in [REDACTED] challenge.
- fixed various random crashes in Mac/Linux versions.
- fixed occasionally missing sounds issue.
- fixed occasional progress loss in Challenges.
- fixed bunch of minor game logic issues.
- fixed another issue with performance degrading on a high-end PCs in selected cases.
- fixed v-sync halving framerate in selected cases.
Performance in the Unity-based title had proved to be an issue for some players, so this patch hopefully goes some way to addressing that.
A few of the comments beneath the patch release suggest SUPERHOT now feels “faster” (to the point where they don’t appreciate it). I’ve just given it a try and it feels the same as when I reviewed it, so I’m not too sure what’s going on there.Related to this article