Support for the free-to-play realm of Star Wars: The Old Republic continues on with new content. The most recent addition will run you $19.99 and is titled Shadow of Revan. The expansion to the series is slated for a December 9, 2014 release date, but there are a few incentives to pre-order the pack.
Here is what the expansion will add:
- Five new levels of story-driven missions,
- Increased level cap of 60,
- New worlds, Rishi and Yavin 4
- New multiplayer challenges, Flashpoints and Operations
- All Subscribers who pre-order receive a Class Experience Boost, offering players 12x experience gain through Level 55 with the opportunity to immerse themselves exclusively in exciting class story missions, but only through December 1, 2014.
If you plan on getting the content and pre-ordering by November 2, 2014 you will receive the following:
- One week of Early Access to Shadow of Revan starting December 2
- Exclusive Grand Statue of Revan to display in Player Strongholds
- The Digital expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (subscribers automatically receive Rise of the Hutt Cartel)
In the expansion, Revan is a former Jedi hero. This leader has now gained followers who are willing to fight for his cause. These “Revanites” are now enlisted in his regime and looking to fight against the Republic and Empire.
Click here to pre-order Shadow of Revan on PC.
A console gamer gone rogue. Collector of retro games, pun and dad joke enthusiast. My spotify playlists are out of control. Rocket League anyone?Twitter: enthusiast_greg