Sandbox game gets Steam Workshop for sharing mods
Berserk Games has announce the release of Steam Workshop for Tabletop Simulator. While it’s still in beta, creating and installing mods has never been easier. You can easily upload your mods directly to Steam Workshop from within the game and subscribe to the games of your choice and find them in the game once logged in. There are already hundreds of mods currently in the Workshop, so the number of games you can now play are endless.
Steam Workshop makes it easy to find, play, and share all kinds of custom content created by fans and other developers. Users can post feedback and reviews of uploaded items, where the community can help develop and grow the content further.
There is still a lot more to come with the future of 3D model support and breaking away from URL imports. Check out the new Workshop here.
Available for PC, Mac, and Linux, Tabletop Simulator can be purchased on Steam for $14.99 or a 4-pack for $44.99.
- Online sandbox playground that you play how you want.
- Unlimited games thanks to sandbox, no rules design.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 8 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
- The perfect “game night” fun due to seamless game loading & saving.
- Tons of pre-made game modes with the option to make your own games.
- Great admin tools to eliminate griefing in public games.
- Multiple 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the mood.