Dota 2‘s TI4 Compendium is selling ridiculously well, to the extent that ten of the 13 stretch goals have been reached. Probably about time for Valve to talk about when the rewards will be available, then.
Thankfully, a new post on the Dota 2 blog does just that! Although only for the first few. The loading screen rewards will apparently be going out today, the Special Edition HUD is having the finishing touches applied, and the Immortal Treasures are “coming along nicely.” The Arcana Vote has now been unlocked in the Compendium, too; you can vote for your favourite hero in each of the 16 groups, and then you’ll be able to vote again for which of the last 16 you want to get the next Arcana.
Right now, The International 4’s prize pool is sitting on $4,614,879. The next stretch goal unlocks at $5,000,000.
There’s no word on when we’ll be getting the rest of our unlocked rewards, but with The International 4 not taking place until mid-July, I think we can safely say they’ll be rolled out piecemeal over the next couple of months.
For the sake of completeness, let’s have a look at the unlocked stretch goals and what’s still to come:
- Evolving Battle Point Booster ($1,800,000 – Unlocked)
- Treasures containing Dota 2 Loading Screens ($2,000,000 – Unlocked)
- Compendium owners can vote for the next Arcana ($2,200,000 – Unlocked)
- Compendium-themed HUD ($2,400,000 – Unlocked)
- Compendium owners can vote for participants in an eight-player Solo Championship at The International ($2,600,000 – Unlocked)
- Unlock the All Random Deathmatch mode for everyone, not just Compendium owners ($2,900,000 – Unlocked)
- Treasure containing Valve-created Immortal items ($3,200,000 – Unlocked)
- A set of emoticons that can be used in Dota 2 chat ($3,500,000 – Unlocked)
- A Mini-Pudge courier ($4,000,000 – Unlocked)
- A new music pack for Dota 2 ($4,500,000 – Unlocked)
- Unlock the 1v1 Mid Only matchmaking option for everyone, not just Compendium owners ($5,000,000 – $385,121 to unlock)
- Unlock new environmental effects in the Dota 2 map ($5,500,000 – $885,121 to unlock)
- Allow Compendium owners to customise a building in their base ($6,000,000 – $1.38 million to unlock)
Obviously, the list of what’s unlocked and how much cash is needed to unlock more stuff is correct at the time of writing, but may well have changed by the time you read this.Related to this article