Are you ready for Daum Games Europe’s great expansion for their recently released MMORPG Black Desert Online? The developers confirmed that they will release their major expansion called “Mediah” tomorrow, March 30th.
The expansion will add a huge realm called Mediah, that will increase the game’s already massive world by almost 30%. That obviously means that you will get a lot of new content, including new quests, missions, weapons and many many other cool stuff. It’s early to judge the longevity of an MMORPG like this, but the developers are definitely keeping their promises for now, regarding new and fast updates for Black Desert Online.
- World size increased by 30%
- Over 1,000 new quests Kzarka –
- An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo
- New weapons and more powerful armor set
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels