CD Projekt continue to tweak The Witcher 3 and have outlined what’s coming up.
While many of you may still be trying to improve performance depending on what card you are using, CD Projekt are working away on bug fixes but are also continuing to address stability and persistent issues like the camera smoothness. A post on their forums highlights some of the upcoming changes/fixes which include improved stability, that XP fix, and general performance.
This Witcher 3 patch (or the XP hotfix part of it anyway,) was originally scheduled to release today on PC. However, it would appear that it is now slightly delayed.
When 1.04/1.05 (the PC version will be updating to 1.05,) does appear, these are the changes you’ll see.
– Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
– General stability and performance improvements.
– Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
– Improved camera smoothness.
– Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
– Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations.
– Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
– Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest.
– Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest.
– Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri’s Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
– Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest.
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest.
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest.
– Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins.
– Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man’s tree during Eye for an Eye quest.
– Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs.
– Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
– Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest.
– Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach.
– Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King’s Gambit quest.
– Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest.
– Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven’s Treasure quest.
– The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.