A selection of fixes for The Witcher 3 on PC will be released as ‘Hotfix 1.06’ early next week, according to a forum post by CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot. Said post also lists what those fixes will be.
From next week (the precise phrase used was “Right after the weekend,”) the following should no longer be causing Witcher 3 players a problem in the PC version:
– Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’.
– Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu.
– The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’.
– Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’.
– Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy.
That last one, in particular, sounds rather handy. These were, apparently, “the most reported issues” from the Witcher 3 community. Later in the thread, Momot confirms that more patches, with “lots of changes” will follow at later dates.