Obsidian has released a patch for their rather good RPG Tyranny which addresses problems raised by players since the launch.
The patch focuses on “primarily on quest and progression related issues” according to the update. Here’s the notes and the update is now live on Steam.
Tyranny patch 1.0.1.0010 Notes
- In Sentinel Stand Keep, navigating over the bridge near the exit is improved.
- Killing Bleden Mark in Tunon’s Court after agreeing to meet him in Ashweald is now supported.
- “Person of Interest” conversation options have been revised.
- Nerat will now attack the player after delivering the Writ of Execution for Scarlet Chorus players.
- In “At Any Cost”, Rebel players who recruited the Stonestalker tribe and betrayed their alliance to become an Anarchist can now progress properly.
- Fighting Hundred-Blood solo on the Rebel path will now update “Forging The Way” properly.
- The Rebel player will no longer get multiple options to recruit factions out of sequence.
- In “A Breach Between Worlds”, using the Ocean Spire directly after getting the Steadfast Insignia should now update correctly.
- The Vendrien Guard fight in Tripnettle Wilderness has been improved.
Iron Marshal pathing is improved.
- “Final Judgment” will progress properly when selecting the Kills-In-Shadow dialogue option upon delivery of the Writ of Execution.
- “The Armies in the North” will now begin properly after killing Bleden Mark in Tunon’s Court. A fix for existing saves will be forthcoming.
- In “Leave No One Behind”, the quest will now continue properly for Rebel players that starts the quest after fighting Raetommon and siding with the Bronze Brotherhood.
- The Blade Grave region is no longer available in the last act for a Scarlet Chorus player.
- Verse will now revive if the player dismisses her while she was unconscious.
- Characters will now properly transition from being suspended in air when swapping their active weapon set.
- Lantry will now grant healing magic to the player in the second act after agreeing earlier.
- Invisibility potions will now wear off when leveling up while invisible.
- Sirin’s stanza durations should now remain at the proper timing. If her stanza duration has already been reduced, those saves will not be changed.
- Companions will now auto-attack when companion AI is enabled and no weapons are equipped.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.