A second patch for Obsidian’s judicial bureaucracy simulator Tyranny has been released today, taking the game to version 1.02. It weighs in at about 300mb, and brings a multitude of quest and gameplay fixes with it.
The quest stuff is all a bit spoiler-heavy, so if you want to know the specifics of those changes I’d advise going to the link above and revealing the hidden patch notes. Gameplay-wise, it’s useful stuff like “Multiple crashes reported by the community should no longer occur” and “Improved asynchronous loading of files at startup.” Numerous additional audio cues have been added throughout the game too.
Here are the non-spoiler patch notes for Tyranny 1.02. Again, there’s more stuff at Obsidian’s forum, if you don’t mind spoilers.
- Numerous typos addressed.
- Multiple localization improvements.
- Ulantis text finalized.
- Multiple crashes reported by the community should no longer occur.
- Multiple instances of loot containers that previously did not appear lootable now do.
- Numerous minor fixes to enemy presentation in specific scenes.
- Player can now use skills to release Disfavored in Rust Canyons.
- Liberating Plainsgate from the Chorus now requires killing all members of that faction present.
- Numerous new audio cues added throughout game.
- Correct music will now play after defeating a specific enemy.
- Saves should always be visible in save menu.
- Added portraits to the store menu of several vendors.
- Halfgate will no longer be referred to as Plainsgate in the Reputation Menu.
- Reduced significant animation memory overhead.
- Improved asynchronous loading of files at startup.
Art Book Update:
- A typo has been fixed in an art book heading.