True to form Ubisoft’s E3 2012 press conference was as bizarre as we’ve come to expect from the outlandish publisher, kicking off with a horribly-tacky show and dance number from Flo Rida to promote Just Dance 4 and ending with a fantastic live gameplay demo of new IP Watch Dogs.
Rayman Legends on the Wii U was also shown, as was new footage from Far Cry 3, Assassin’s Creed 3 and a new Splinter Cell: Blacklist trailer.
Other highlights included character reveals for the upcoming Avengers: Battle for Earth and a new showing for ZombiU (which is looking better than the name suggests).
The stories in full:
- Ubisoft unveils Watch Dogs, looks incredible
- Assassin’s Creed 3 has cliff climbing, wolf shooting and musket death
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist revealed
- Ubisoft shows off Shootmania Storm
- Killer Freaks From Outer Space becomes ZombiU
- Far Cry 3 features boobs, hallucinations and jungles
- Trials Evolution: over 85,000 created levels
- Rayman Legends supports five player co-op and Wiimotes
- More characters revealed for Avengers: Battle for Earth