Naughty Dog are still supporting Uncharted 3, to the extent that a “massive” patch for the game is due in August. It’ll include a few game fixes (of course), along with new Trophies and balance adjustments for multiplayer. In fact, the developer is claiming that there’s too much in the patch to list in one go. Here are the specifics which have been revealed so far:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
That’s described as “the tip of the iceberg”, so expect more gameplay fixes to be detailed in due course.
Naughty Dog estimates that this patch will be available “around” 14 August.
Source: Naughty Dog