Throt the Unclean is the Master Mutator of Clan Moulder, and he joins the fray in Total War: Warhammer II – The Twisted & The Twilight. Here’s our campaign guide to help you out.
Note: This guide is based on a Vortex campaign playthrough on VH/VH difficulty. For more information, check out our Total War: Warhammer II – The Twisted & The Twilight guides and features hub.
Total War: Warhammer II – Throt the Unclean campaign guide
I’ve split up Throt the Unclean’s campaign guide into multiple parts. You can refer to the page below for the mechanics that you need help with:
- I. Campaign basics – Throt the Unclean’s starting location, units, skills, and victory conditions.
- II. General progression and tips – Here’s how you unlock the final battle. I’ve also added some general tips as you progress in Total War: Warhammer II‘s Vortex campaign.
- III. The Flesh Laboratory – Mutations, augments, instabilities, growth juice, and extra units, oh my! Throt the Unclean’s unique mechanics are a bevy of crazy stuff!
- IV. How to obtain Ghoritch – This former Norscan berserker has been fused with a rat ogre, and he’s also a legendary hero. This is also where we discuss Throt’s unique items and quest battle.
- V. The final battle in the Witchwood – It’s time to take the fight to the heart of the Witchwood. Perhaps Throt will finally consume the demi-goddess Ariel.