Wasteland 3 is a huge game that’ll take you dozens of hours to complete. Here’s our full game walkthrough to help you out every step of the way.
Note: For more information, check our Wasteland 3 guides and features hub.
Wasteland 3: Full campaign walkthrough
Make sure you’ve got ideal stats, skills, and perks for your Rangers. Lockpicking and Mechanics get you past certain areas, and high Perception helps you discover side passages. Likewise, with regards to loot, there’s a bit of randomness involved. As such, I’ve decided to mention only the important items that can be obtained.
I’ve also edited Wasteland 3‘s world map to mark all locations. If you need more help, head over to our Kodiak and exploration guide.
- I. Ambush Site
- II. Ranger HQ: Your first visit
- III. Colorado Springs and Garden of the Gods
- IV. Little Vegas
- V. Broadmoor Heights and the Patriarch’s Palace
- VI. Hoon Homestead vs. Arapaho Caravan
- VII. The Bizarre
- VIII. The Warrens
- IX. Ranger HQ: The Vault, Scotchmo, and other incidents
- X. Survivalist Bunker: Ironclad Cordite
- XI. Denver Ruins and Machine Commune
- XII. Aspen and Little Hell
- XIII. A very important meeting
- XIV. Yuma County, Scar Collectors Mine, and Godfisher Windfarm
- XV. The Final Battle for Colorado
- XVI. Epilogues
Sidequests and other locations
- Irv’s dilemma and Sans Luxe Apartments
- Wolfe’s Hunt Synth Locations
- Gett Family Homestead and Paint Mines
- Monster Army Bunker and Hostile Takeover
- Clown Museum and Santa’s Workshop
- Union Station, Fishlips, and Morningstar
- Cannibal Jamboree and Knox Bison Ranch
- Abandoned Oil Well, Ghost Town, and Massacre Site
- Snowed Inn Resort: Nelius Dorsey