Watch Dogs 2 may have slipped until 29 November on the PC but UbiSoft has now released details of the game’s Season Pass.
The unlockable Season Pass DLC will include all the usual stuff you expect to pay more for such as missions and extra outfits and cars.
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
Two day-one Season Pass DLCs will also be available.
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
The Season Pass is included in the Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition which costs £69.99 on Steam. The base game is £39.99 so it’s all your for an extra 30 quid.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.