Want to see Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes in action on the PC? the watch this presentation.
The stream Kojima Station went live this morning and we tuned in to capture all the good stuff including walkthrough of all the PC options with its 4K goodness, customisable keys, 60 FPS, and “Extra High” settings. The presentation is in Japanese but you’ll be able to follow most of features no problem and there a couple of segments that have been translated.
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Additional deferred lights per scene
- Additional shadows per scene
- Higher-resolution render targets
- Higher-resolution shadows
- Increased detail over distances
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
- Options to adjust seven graphics features (Effects, Lighting, Screen Filtering, Shadows, Texture Filtering, Textures)
- Resolution support up to and including 3840×2160 (4K)
- Screen Space Reflections
Having watched the demo this morning I have to say the game does look stunning although it’s hard to gauge the fidelity based on a stream from Youtube which occasionally stuttered. Still, it’s great to see the PC audience is being catered for.