The PC version now available on Steam
Fans of animal and business simulation games gear up to play the third part of the Wildlife Park series. The PC version is out now on Steam. Thanks to the active support of the Steam Community Wildlife Park 3 got its Greenlight. Therefore launch with an exclusive one week discount of 15% on the original price (9.99 € / 9.99$ / 7.99£). Wildlife Park 3 seeks to offer a unique combination of strategic management and realistic animal simulation.
You can go directly to the Wildlife Park 3 Store Page to pick up the game.
In Wildlife Park 3, players assume the role of a zoo manager responsible for their very own and unique zoo. Choose from numerous types of enclosures, park buildings and plants to design an environment appropriate to each species.
Manage a team of animal keepers, veterinarians, landscape artists and maintenance, while keeping an eye on the zoo’s finances.
Experience realistically animated animals and take care of their specific needs. If your animals are content, you and your park visitors can look forward to some offspring soon!
- Campaigns, taking the player around the world in 20 missions
- “Free Play” mode on over 20 selectable maps with additional mini quests
- Using terraforming tools, you can create landscapes according to your imagination
- Animal shop for trading animals in the game
- 25 different land and water animal species
- Individual animals and animal species: coat colorings and patterns, tails, manes, tusks, horns, etc. are created randomly
- Encyclopedia with lots of interesting information about the animal and plant species
- Extensive possibilities for customization with countless decorative park elements, fence and enclosure types, plants and extendable visitor facilities