We’ve joined forces with Team-8 to give away copies of their co-op rogue-like Genetic Disaster. The game has just released on Steam so if you fancy some gaming with buddies then this is what you can look forward to.
Genetic Disaster is a “cooperative” rogue like for up to 4 players, with fun and gratifying gameplay wrapped around cartoony and super colorful cute graphics. You can play alone, with friends (who may not be your friends anymore at the end of the evening), on your couch or online but whatever happens, you will curse everyone ! Collect weapons, potions, share your life (or not) and upgrade your hero at each level to create your own style of play or to match that of your teammates. Therefore, cooperation constitutes the key element to victory, and at the same time very often will drive you to lose the game
- Co-op local and online multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Procedurally generated levels
- 4 charismatic characters, each with their own skills
- Seamless and automatic gameplay balance adjustments depending on the number of players
- Hand-painted characters and environments
- Upgrade your hero throughout levels
- PC and Game pad compatible controls
To be in with a chance of winning simply undertake one of the actions below. Good luck!
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.