The latest patch for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus has now landed and it comes with new DLC assuming you are eligible.
The Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero, which is a prequel story, can be played by anyone who pre-ordered and season pass owners who have redeemed their code. Ten new combat simulations have also been added which are playable from the main menu or in Evas Hammer. Players will have to have reached Chapter 2.
This Wolfenstein 2 patch also comes with a slew of PC fixes including stability fixes for Nvidia 10-series cards, the forced driver update message can be bypassed, and more stability fixes.
- Freedom Chronicles Episode Zero
– Available for pre-order customers who redeemed codes
- Vault unlocked!
– 10 new combat simulations
– Playable from Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
– Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality: compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes