The genre defining MMO, World of Warcraft is getting yet another expansion after the release of the game’s fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor, in 2014. The newest expansion is Legion, and Blizzard released the minimum and recommended system requirements via Battle.net yesterday. Check them out and see if your system can still keep up with the cutting edge MMO.
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 with latest service pack
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom II X3 720
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5670 or Intel HD Graphics 5000
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit with latest service pack
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3330, AMD FX-6300, or better
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R7 260X or better
- RAM: 4 GB
World of Warcraft is now a 12 year old game, but still has a very alive and active community. Staying relevant for over a decade is definitely an achievement for Blizzard. Legion is due out on or before September 21st. You can check out the cinematic trailer below.