Microsoft has revealed far in advance the improvements coming with the Xbox One update scheduled for March. A lot of them seem to be related to online multiplayer.
Among other things:
- You will get to your Friends List faster
- Party Chat is on by default
- You can talk to people playing different games in different chats from each other and from Party Chat
- There will be an ‘Invite to Games’ option
- There will be a ‘Recent Players’ list
- I wonder if this will make the Xbox One user experience enjoyable, or overwhelmingly intrusive, but that’s for console owners to find out. You can get more details here.