Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris‘ patch 1.03 has arrived. Players will now be able to partake in activities called Raid Dungeons. In a previous article, I genuinely thought that this would be a tough endgame challenge. It turns out, things are a lot more manageable. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris guides and features hub.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris – Raid Dungeons guide
The purpose of this Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris guide is to give you a rundown of the Raid Dungeons that you can find in-game. This means we talk about the basics before delving into each map. Additionally, we also tell you about the new stuff that’s included in patch 1.03. Refer to each page below for the particular information that you’d like to know more about:
- What’s new in patch 1.03? – Here’s the new stuff you’ll notice as part of Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris‘ patch 1.03.
- Raid Dungeons – The basics – How exactly do Raid Dungeons work, and where do you even find them?
- The Spire of Eternity Research – This Sacred Arts research facility in Norlangarth is now full of beasts.
- The Lost Paradise – This was once a lush area in Sothercrois that became ravaged by monsters.
- Beastsnare Grotto – This location in Eastavarieth is a confusing labyrinth filled with crystals.
- The Silent Icegaol – Wesderath’s frozen ruin has a bone-chilling surprise waiting for you.