The world of Grime is filled with many secrets. You’re likely to discover many of these as you’re exploring, especially once you’ve acquired certain abilities. Still, there are a select few that are considered missable or really well-hidden. Here’s our Grime secrets guide to help you with missable bosses, items, and upgrades.
Note: For more information, you can check out our Grime guides and features hub. You may also take a look at our separate guide which discusses the traits/perks that you can acquire from enemies/bosses/prey.
Grime: Secrets guide — The missable bosses, items, and upgrades in the game
To clarify, there are three special moves that you can acquire from certain bosses in Grime:
- Pull – Whispering Mothers (Lithic).
- Air Dash – Vulture (Feaster’s Lair).
- Self-pull/grapple – Shapely Fidus (Carven Palace).
There’s also another ability that you can obtain much later. However, we’re not allowed to discuss more details past a certain point in the game (just after opening the barrier in Carven Palace). My advice is simple: try to defeat all minibosses/optional bosses before you progress past that point. In any case, you can refer to the pages below for the zones in Grime that you need help with:
- Weeping Cavity: Otherwhere Phlox armor set and Crimson Ichor
- Unformed Desert: Desert Watcher and Crimson Ichor
- Lithic: The Rockgiants and Lithic armor vendor
- Feaster’s Lair and Yr Den: Misbegotten Amalgam, Spinesnake, Owl vendor, and more Crimson Ichors