The Carven Palace is one of the areas in Grime. You’ll visit this zone after completing Shidra’s quest to obtain an item in the Feaster’s Lair. Once you speak to him, he’ll then tell you that the Servant’s Path drawbridge has been lowered. From there, you’ll make your way to the next zone. Here’s our Grime Carven Palace guide to help you with the platforming puzzles, bosses, and secrets in this location.
Note: For more information, you can check out our Grime guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Grime: Carven Palace guide – Puzzles, bosses, and secrets
Just to clarify, we won’t be discussing the Servant’s Path area here. Instead, we’ll simply go ahead with the Carven Palace which is the zone beyond that. However, you could find a decent weapon (the Shapely Greatsword) in the Servant’s Path much later once you’ve acquired certain abilities from a boss in the Carven Palace. In any case, you can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- I. First floor and basement – Getting the elevator running and stuff that you can find here
- II. Second floor – Looping around and solving puzzles
- III. Third floor – Another loop and more puzzles
- IV. Shapely Fidus boss fight and the Self-Pull (grapple) ability
- V. Looking for secrets and the Artisan of Flesh miniboss
- VI. Basement – Activating the Nervepass and returning to the Worldpillar
Note: We were not allowed to divulge more details past a certain point in Grime‘s campaign. Specifically, it’s the areas and encounters once you open the barrier in Carven Palace.