Each of Modern Warfare 3’s guns is a completely different experience unto itself. With over 100 at launch, you may be overwhelmed. However, the SVA 545 is a weapon you can get early on that can help you dominate MW3’s meta. Here’s the best SVA 545 loadout in Modern Warfare 3 (MW3).
Modern Warfare 3 (MW3): Best SVA 545 loadout
This gun quickly became my favorite because of its speed and close-quarter prowess. The loadout perks below have been tried and tested, so I believe you should try it as well.
Best SVA 545 weapon attachments
Out of the box, the SVA 545 is quite impressive, as mentioned it’s a fast weapon with a quick fire rate. So why not make use of that feat? By using the following attachments, you could counter any attack quickly.
- Barrell – SA Lightweight CQC Barrell: During my time with Modern Warfare 3’s multiplayer, I found this weapon is fine at range. But at close quarters, it’s a nightmare — for the enemy. But you should know, that the gun’s recoil will slightly suffer, but at close quarters that shouldn’t matter. To combat this, the accuracy and handling get better. When you’re up close to the enemy, having those two stats high makes you a threat.
- Optics – KR Minitac-40 Riser: I normally don’t use optics for weapons that are more at close range. But the KR Minitac-40 Riser makes the case for itself. Nothing goes down stats-wise that much, but the handling does get an improvement. Again, as mentioned, this is paramount for those close-quarter fights. Additionally, the range does get better with this scope, so you can be a little versatile here.
- Stock – Makeev R11 Stock: To make the SVA 545 the ideal weapon for running and gunning, consider using this stock. Because of its mobility stat, you can shoot and aim faster, all things that the SVA 545 is good at. Plus, you’re faster with this weapon because of its mobility. Having a weapon react at the same time as you is important in games like MW3.
- Rear Grip – Chorus Gen4 Grip: Most of the attachments in this build impact the accuracy, this stock brings it up to above average. The best part is that while the mobility and handling take a hit, you won’t notice it as much. So think about using this stock as soon as you get it. You might see a lot of your shots land.
- Magazine – 45 Round: As mentioned, this weapon is quick, and you’ll be going through magazines like water. The default is 20, but adding the 45 ammo count will make reloading a rare occurrence. If you’re playing on zombies with any of the Field Upgrades, you consistently and quickly shoot zombies with added environmental effects. This does help quite a bit.
SVA 545 Secondary
Renetti: I haven’t added any attachments to this pistol yet because what it does by default matches the SVA 545 quickness. This burst fire side arm is quite powerful in a small package, and can be just as important as the SVA 545. However, you’re going to want to use this for close quarters. It’s less reliable from a distance.
SVA 545 Perks
Tactical – Battle Rage: So far if you’ve noticed, this build is about speed and keeping the fight close to you. Battle Rage increases your speed On top of that it makes your health come back faster. Battle Rage has saved my life more times than I can count, and it may do the same for you.
Field Upgrade – Muniton Box: Because the SVA 545 goes through bullets like crazy, having a Muntion Box can help out. Adding on the Battle Rage can help get the Feild Upgrade quicker. This way you’ll be topped up most of the time.
Gloves – Quick Grip Gloves: Being able to switch between weapons quickly can be a lifesaver, and with a weapon that shoots quickly the magazine will empty fast. Switching to your sidearm faster than the enemy can usually help you win those conflicts. With this glove, you may be more consistent.
Boots – Lightweight Boots: With hit and running, you’ll need to get in and out fast. These boots offer just that, which is to increase your speed. If you’re too much of a blur to hit while also having a fast weapon, you’ll be a problem.
Gear 1 – Mission Control: I’ve noticed that the SVA 545 is very capable of getting kill streaks early on. Because no one can match the speed. To make things even better and make your kill streaks available earlier, Misson Control reduces the number of kills you need for a kill streak by one. So if you can get two kills at the start, you’re already going to change the match.
Gear 2 – Tac Mask: I think making you less vulnerable to enemy lethal and tactical ordinances can be helpful. If you’re taking less damage, or the stun isn’t affecting you as much, you can quickly counter with either the Renetti or the SVA 545.
Vest – Engineer Vest: The one stand-out ability of the vest is making your Field Upgrade available quicker. Since it’s the Munition Box, and the SVA 545 has a high fire rate, getting your ammo stocked up fast is what you’ll need to do. This vest helps with that. Plus, when you aim down sights, it shows the location of the enemies to your entire team. This one is quite versatile.
Modern Warfare 3 is available now via Battle.net.