In Clover Retribution, there are a lot of races for you to choose from, each having their own abilities and advantages. You’ll need to pick the one that’s right for you, so I’ve ranked all the races in the game.
All Races in Clover Retribution, ranked
Below is a listing of all the races in Clover Retribution, ranked in tiers. Note that although this tier list has been made with the perks and advantages from each race in mind, you may find a better playing experience with a race not ranked highly. Make sure to experiment and prioritise your fun over heeding this listing.
This list is also subject to change as more races get added and as the existing races get tweaked by the developers. I’ll be sure to update this list should any such changes or additions be released to the game.
Finally, in each tier, the races are sorted alphabetically.
These races are the best in the game and will dominate over other races due to their abilities and perks. Watch out if you spot them!
- Mahari – With high health and being to adapt to two damage types, the Mahari is a tough cookie to take down. They also gain +25% mana.
- Ryomen – With high health regeneration and +10 constitution, the Ryomen will outlast most opponents and engagements.
These races are fantastic contenders and are tough in the field of battle. Be careful when crossing them.
- Dreadscale – With +20% health, these tanks will be able to withstand powerful hits from other races, potentially nullifying their advantage.
- High Elf – With increased magic damage and mana, the High Elves make fantastic magical fighters.
- Hybrid Elf – With increased weapon and magic damage, these Hybrid Elves make versatile and adaptable fighters for most engagements.
Related: Best Swords in Blox Fruits
These races are powerful, although they leave something to be desired. They are still good to use, however.
- Dark Elf – With increased fire damage and +5 intelligence, the Dark Elves make formidable fighters with fire magic.
- High Orc – With increases strength and +2 constitution, the High Orcs will be able to brute force their way through engagements.
- Lynthari – With increased dexterity, this race is able to out-manoeuvre their opponents.
These races aren’t great, and you’ll probably want to punch higher as soon as you can.
- Beast – This race has a mixed balance of strength, agility, intelligence, and constitution, allowing a jack-of-all trades approach to combat.
- Orc – Like the Beast, Orcs also present a balanced mix between stats, making them a decent all-rounder.
These races are truly the bottom of the barrel. Try to get to some higher ones as soon as you can!
- Dwarf – Crafting skill is increased with the Dwarves, which is good enough for some playstyles.
- Goblin – Any gold gained is increased, which is useless for combat but great for your wallet.
- Human – These guys have no special perks or abilities.