Your Stratagems in Helldivers 2 are your lifelines in sticky situations. Many times, I have been called from the brink of death by a well-timed airstrike or aptly placed turret. However, one of my favorite Stratagems to call in in Helldivers 2 is the Seaf Artillery. Here’s how to get it.
Finding the Seaf Artillery in Helldivers 2
This Stratagem is slightly different from the rest in that you have to find it on the field. The Seaf Artillery needs to be unlocked through a minigame to be able to be called into Helldivers 2. It can only be found on certain maps but will drastically help you out.
First, you need to find the Seaf Artillery on the map. If you have managed to walk past on without noticing, you will see it as a large cannon shape on the minimap. Otherwise, keep your eyes peeled for a huge cannon pointing directly into the air. As you come near, it is hard to miss. Approach the Seaf Artillery, and look for the yellow console.
- Activate the yellow console by typing in the required code.
- You will not need to load the Seaf Artillery in Helldivers 2 with five shells.
- These shells can be found lying around the cannon and must be carried. Be aware that they will slow you down, and you will trigger enemies.
- Carry the shells to the side of the cannon and place them inside.
- Head back to the console.
- On the console, use the directional buttons to find a 100% signal. Up and down will move the scale on the right, left and right will control the scale on the left.
- You will now have five Seaf Artillery shells to use in Helldivers 2.
Tips on loading the Seaf Artillery
Also, it is worth noting that you can find three different kinds of shells for the Seaf Artillery. There are the regular red-tipped shells that do area damage and the pointed-nose shells that cause a huge area of slowing damage. Finally, there are the yellow-tipped shells, and there is usually only one. These are nukes. You can guess what they do. Be aware that the order you put the shells into the cannon determines what order they will come out.
Read up on how to use aim-down sights in Helldivers 2.