Playing Monopoly GO with friends and tracking your progress across different devices is really easy thanks to Facebook, Apple, and Google integration. It’s pretty common to sign into an account without meaning to, which leads you to be linked to places you don’t want to be. The guide below will show you how to sign out of accounts on Monopoly GO.
Monopoly Go – How to sign out
Unfortunately, Monopoly GO is the kind of app that signs into multiple other accounts, which means you’ll have to sign out of multiple accounts. To sign out, you have to go to the same place you signed in, we’ll show you below:
- Open up Monopoly GO and go to your home screen
- You’ll see three bars at the top right corner of the screen, click them.
- Next, you’re going to press Settings
- Pick Connect Account
- The next step depends on what you want to sign out of.
- To Disconnect to Apple or Google, press the button that is green or black, depending on your device.
- To disconnect from Facebook, press the blue Disconnect button. You’ll know this is right because it has a Facebook f.
- You will also get the option to Disconnect your Contacts from your device if you choose, just hit the orange button.
How to unlink Facebook account from Monopoly GO
To unlink your Monopoly GO account from Facebook, go to your Settings and click Connect Account. From there, you can press the Facebook button with Disconnect on it. This will also unlink your account from Facebook, freeing you to link it to another device or account.
How to unlink Google or Apple Account from Monopoly GO
Go to your Settings and click Connect Account to unlink your Monopoly GO account from Google or Apple. If disconnecting Google, the button will be green, but if disconnecting Apple, it will be black. This will also unlink your account from those services, so you can link it to another device or account.