The Meta’s Quest VR is slowly gathering traction since more games such as Assassin’s Creed are appearing on the headset. This could be a welcoming thing for many users since as of late, the Quest VR hasn’t had much support aside from the company itself. However, Roblox has seemingly been announced to launch on Quest VR. This is good news is that Roblox is very popular across all age groups, and it appeals to a large net of players. So the Meta Quest headset could be getting a second life. Before getting into the game, read this guide on how to sign up for the Roblox Open Beta on Meta Quest VR.
Meta Quest VR: How to sign up for the Roblox VR Open Beta
Based on to Roblox forum for Meta, it seems there isn’t a date set in stone just yet. However, Meta states that an Open Beta for Roblox VR will drop “in the coming weeks”. Meaning it could launch by the end of the month or early August.
On top of that, this could also open the floodgates for many other great Roblox games to jump on the VR bandwagon.
Also, note that Roblox VR only works on the Meta Quest, Quest 2, and potentially the beefier Quest Pro headset.
How to sign up for the Open Beta?
Since you don’t have to wait long for the Open Beta to start, you still need to access it. To beat the overwhelming number of players on day one, it’s best to get ahead of the curb while you can. Read below on how to sign up for the beta.
- Head to the Sidequest website or app through mobile or PC.
- Sign in using your Meta account. This is the same information you’d use to log into Facebook with.
- Navigate to the search bar and type in Roblox.
- After, you should see the results pop up. Roblox VR is one of those options.
- When you find it, press the download app upon clicking on the game.
- Head to the Oculus app on your phone or computer, and search for the game in your library.
- Roblox should be here. When you find it, press and then click install.
After you’ve installed the game, you’ll be ready for whenever Roblox VR drops.