Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Posted on

Ossi Hurme
24-2-2017
Looks promising.
    Railbydefault
18-2-2017
Couple things. Cyanide is purveyor of lower end mediocre games, which sucks for Vampire. Big time sucks for the hype I had for Paradox's acquisition of the IP. 77,000 is the number of backers that PoE had for kickstarter(playing recently it shows each time I start the game, or else I'm sure I wouldn't know). I'm very happy that its not just me that hates Dan Brown/finds Dan Brown's writing complete shit. Would definitely be interested in Dan Brown bm…
    InsGadget
24-2-2017
Nice update!
    iratepirate
23-2-2017
Haha. Good luck trying to get any accountability from Chris Roberts. The guy is the Bernie Madoff of video games. All the backers are just charitable donors to Chris's fancy cars and European vacations. You'll be more likely to see a unicorn poop rainbow skittles than ever see the financials for CIG. At least before the law suits start.
    User
24-2-2017
C-can I...you know? Is the model?
    JayPlay
23-2-2017
I hope this is free to play
    DrearierSpider
22-2-2017
Steam page lists the minimum OS as Windows 7 64 bit. It is a DX11 title, so I don't see why they'd lock it to Windows 10 if they bothered to release it on Steam to begin with.
    Dayse Portella Magalhães
22-2-2017
I did not know this game, but I liked the review of this character and the style. I'll see if I play later.
    elnino
22-2-2017
they have publicly said it will be on PC. Now it is just a matter of announcing the date. I am not anxious at all, it will come.
    Yosharian
22-2-2017
The humour is awful and the quest marker-style design sucks. Still, the rest of the game looks quite good.
    Deadpool
22-2-2017
Awesome. The DLC's have taken forever to come out, the online community is scarce now, and it turns out that it's lukewarm bull***t. Worthless add-on characters, equally worthless emotes (so f***ing dumb), and nothing to justify the extra month wait. It's sad but Dokkan Battle gets better support than this game.