Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Railbydefault
18-2-2017
Couple things. Cyanide is purveyor of lower end mediocre games, which sucks for Vampire. Big time sucks for the hype I had for Paradox's acquisition of the IP. 77,000 is the number of backers that PoE had for kickstarter(playing recently it shows each time I start the game, or else I'm sure I wouldn't know). I'm very happy that its not just me that hates Dan Brown/finds Dan Brown's writing complete shit. Would definitely be interested in Dan Brown bm…
    Deadpool
22-2-2017
Awesome. The DLC's have taken forever to come out, the online community is scarce now, and it turns out that it's lukewarm bull***t. Worthless add-on characters, equally worthless emotes (so f***ing dumb), and nothing to justify the extra month wait. It's sad but Dokkan Battle gets better support than this game.
    Daniel Rodriguez
21-2-2017
I dont get it why For Honor shows up too many times... its not the same game? #1 – FOR HONOR #3 – For Honor #5 – For Honor Deluxe Edition #8 – FOR HONOR Strange.
    AStormApproaches
18-2-2017
Star Citizen is bad.
    Richard N
18-2-2017
I mean... what has he been doing at Valve for the last couple years? Regardless, good luck whatever he does.
    Adept
18-2-2017
This... does nothing for me for some reason.
    terile
17-2-2017
Apart from being a dick move, I can't see how this could possibly work - all the developer has to do is give metacritic one version, and all other sites a slightly different "public" version. whip out the thesaurus, change a few words, done.
    Elly Davis
16-2-2017
Well I didn't see that one coming. She sticks out like a bit of a sore thumb . It feels as if she's been shoehorned into the game to appeal to a specific audience that wouldn't otherwise be drawn to Paragon. Not my personal preference, if I wanted a hero like that I'd go for Serath or Aurora but I'm sure her skill set will appeal to some. It's difficult coming up with distinctly different skill sets.
    BiffChadwell
16-2-2017
I know they didn't spend this time doing nothing, but I can't for the life of me remember what (unreleased/cancelled) horror/vampire RPG they were working on, nor the name of that disastrous pirate-themed RPG was. They're a weird developer. I remember when Two Worlds first came out and as the first Elder Scrolls ripoff on consoles after Oblivion, they actually got some decent sales. Never really seemed to leverage that success into anything, it seems. Hope Two Worlds 2 even…
    BiffChadwell
16-2-2017
It would be nice if Amazon Studios could basically pull off what Everquest NEXT was supposed to be, what with DayBreak Studios f***ing up everything nowadays as they feebly amble towards collapse.