Quantcast

Latest PC Invasion Community Posts

Topic
Last Poster
Posted on

Railbydefault
31-5-2016
Go on Peter. I'd say 358 and earlier myself.
    Zed Clampet
29-5-2016
Hope he keeps up the good work
    Nocturnic
31-5-2016
Yeah, needz moar mooslum naems cuz reh-few-jeez. :^)
    Railbydefault
27-5-2016
Every time I see one of these Elusive Target missions wonder wtf I'm doing not playing this game so I can participate. But I planned to finish blood money first, then finished it and started Hitman 6 Hitman up, and windows/the game kept bugging my primary monitor into 30p mode while also changing scaling. Then found that Fullscreen isn't fullscreen its borderless window. So went Exclusive Fullscreen, and the game starts locking my framerate to 50. Then learn after using…
    Railbydefault
27-5-2016
I'm pretty much more mad at myself for bothering. I'm a little bothered by that whole episode where they denied, denied, denied graphics change, then finally admit it much later and give a ridiculous excuse. I was pretty hyped for the gritty expansive atmosphere they kept presenting at events, only to be extremely surprised at the weird cartoon color palette, and crazy hurricane permanent wind(that didnt have any effect on certain elements like people, character hairs, etc etc. Then the…
    Elly
30-5-2016
So far this has been very successful. It's really encouraging to see the changes a concerted effort from the gaming community can bring about. Hopefully the meeting with Nostalrius will prove fruitful.
    Yosharian
27-5-2016
So what are the new levels like? Worth a punt for 6 quid?
    OrgunDonor
28-5-2016
So many things Battleborn(although I do only have limited beta experience) does wrong though. Locking champions and gear away with the unlocks is probably my biggest issue with is. But I also just didn't find the shooting fun, it is pretty mundane and when that is coupled with the over the top colour "puke" that plagues this game it is also not enjoyable to look at. In those 2 departments Overwatch(although it is a completely different style of game) does…
    Raptor Jesus
29-5-2016
I self identify as a dinosaur. Which bathroom should I use?
    Elly
28-5-2016
Ah, yep, used the wrong terminology there. Thanks for heads up.