Sports Interactive has just released another Football Manager 2014 update, that deals with a few more lingering issues in the game. Steam should automatically download and apply this latest 14.2.2 patch.
It’s not a huge list of changes, but it does include some useful stuff like “Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar” and the amusing “Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user’s squad.” Player cloning sounds pretty useful to me, but apparently it’s not really supposed to be in Football Manger 2014 as a feature.
Anyway, here’s the change log:
– Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar
– Fixed rare crash on continue
– Ensured individual player instructions are retained when switching tactics
– Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications
– Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user’s squad
– Prevented user sometimes being sacked despite reaching board points target
– Fixed Swedish Reserve league age restrictions