The latest HAWKEN update is now live bringing a new mech to the multiplayer shooter.
The new Reaper is a light mech for close quarter combat and sniping and also comes with an “exclusive ability” and a new standard equipped item. Details are as follows:
- Primary Weapon: AM-SAR
- Alternate Primary Weapon: Hawkins-RPR
- Secondary Weapon: KE-Sabot
- Prestige Weapon: Slug Rifle
- Ability: Precision Overdrive
- Starting Item: DetonatorWeapon Specs
- The new AM-SAR is a potent anti-materiel weapon. This rapid-fire, single-shot rifle combines high accuracy with speedy reload times. Successive shots will decrease your accuracy, but recovery time is very quick.
- The KE-Sabot is a new mid-range sniper rifle with zoom optics. Press the middle mouse button to zoom in on your enemies from afar. Zoom increases damage as well as precision.
- Nicknamed “The Ripper”, the Hawkins-RPR fuses together two sawed-off cannons that are highly-modified to produce rapid fire, close-range carnage. The Ripper is brand new and only available on the Reaper as a free level four unlock.
- The Slug Rifle, retrofitted from the Sharpshooter, is highly-accurate at long range, and makes a great complement to the KE-Sabot for pure sniping missions. It is available on the Reaper as a level 25 unlock.
Ability and Item Specs
Precision Overdrive greatly increases your accuracy for a short period of time.
The Detonator comes standard on the Reaper, giving this light sniper a little extra oomph from afar or even when caught out in the open. Deploy this slow-moving explosive charge and it will fly straight and true until detonated. Simply press the firing mechanism again to detonate and deal damage in a massive radius.
A stack ofhave also been applied to the game to coincide with the roll-out of the new mech.