With the drop of The Teal Mask DLC for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, one of the most important and immediate questions is: What Pokémon are returning? Ever since Sword and Shield did away with the National Dex, not every single Pokémon has been available in the Switch generations of Pokémon. Some of us have stranded, beloved children stuck in older games we want to walk around with us in Scarlet and Violet. So, for those of you praying to Arceus for your child’s safe voyage to Scarlet and Violet, here’s all the transferrable Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC: The Teal Mask.
How to transfer Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC The Teal Mask
You’ll need Pokémon HOME in order to transfer Pokémon over. Pokémon HOME is a separate Switch application and paid subscription service. It links your Nintendo Account so you can move Pokémon from its large box space between games, as long as the Pokémon appears in it. Currently, it supports transferring for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Legends: Arceus, Sword and Shield, Pokémon Bank from Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Go, Let’s Go Eevee and Pikachu, and of course, Scarlet and Violet.
Now that you know how to transfer Pokémon to Scarlet and Violet, here’s the full list of new Pokémon you can transfer.
All new transferrable Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC Pokémon
Generation One (Kanto)
- Ekans and Arbok
- Sandshrew and Sandslash (Galarian form via Pokémon HOME only)
- Clefairy and Clefable
- Vulpix and Ninetails (Alolan form via Pokémon HOME)
- Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath
- Bellsprout, Weepinbell, and Victreebel
- Geodude, Graveler, and Golem (Alolan form via Pokémon HOME)
- Koffing and Weezing (Galarian form via Pokémon HOME)
Generation Two (Johto)
- Sentret and Furret
- Hoothoot and Noctowl
- Spinarak and Ariados
- Slugma and Magcargo
- Swinub and Piloswine
Generation Three (Hoenn)
- Poocheyna and Mightyena
- Lotad, Lombre, and Ludicolo
- Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Shiftry
- Volbeat and Illumise
- Corpish and Crawdaunt
- Feebas and Milotic
- Duskull and Dusclops
- Jirachi (Pokémon HOME only)
Generation Four (Sinnoh)
- Turtwig, Grotle, and Torterra (Pokémon HOME only)
- Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape (Pokémon HOME only)
- Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon (Pokémon HOME only)
- Phione (Pokémon HOME only)
- Manaphy (Pokémon HOME only)
- Darkrai (Pokémon HOME only)
- Shaymin (Pokémon HOME only)
Generation Five (Unova)
- Timburr, Gurrdurr, and Conkeldurr
- Sewaddle, Swadloon, and Leavanny
- Ducklett and Swanna; move over, Quaxly.
- Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure; rejoice, fellow Chandelure fans like me, for our prayers have been answered and our children may return home safely.
- Mienfoo and Mienshao
- Vullaby and Mandibuzz
Generation Six (Kalos)
- Phantump and Trevenant
- Unfortunately, that’s it. No love for Kalos.
Generation Seven (Alola)
- Grubbin, Charjabug, and Vikavolt
- Cutiefly and Ribombee
- Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, and Kommo-o
Generation Eight (Galar)
Why those two of all possible Galar Pokémon? No idea. But that’s all transferrable Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC: The Teal Mask. Did some of your treasured Pokémon make it into the Paldea region? If so, grab your Switch and start the transfer. They are free to come home now.