Your weapons in Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League complete your entire playstyle. If you start the game off on the right foot, things can go your way and the overwhelming number of enemies can be manageable thanks to your weapons.
To make the combat of Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League bearable, here are the best early-game weapons you should use.
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League: best early game weapons
During the early hours of the game, there are tons of weapons to pick from. But like other shooters in today’s world, they won’t all benefit you or the playstyle you’re going for. To make matters easier on you and to get you started, I’ve selected the best guns you can earn during those crucial first few hours of Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League.
With that being said, you can go to Penguin and Overhaul them to make each weapon better. But my advice would be to get better weapons when you can. The following guns simply make you understand the combat better.
Best early-game weapons to use
- LX-1C Overture: This small pistol has a lot going for it. First, you have its high DPS for a starter weapon, and second, it’s fast. If you’re using Harley Quinn, she can easily dispatch enemies with speed and efficiency, which the Overture highlights well. However, due to its small magazine size of 15, you’re going to be reloading often and running out of ammo at a higher rate. To combat that, the weapons perks give you a five percent chance of ammo being dropped per critical strike. So make sure you get those in because you can potentially get an infinite amount of ammo drop.
- Storm Warning: I’m not a fan of Heavy Weapons unless I’m using King Shark who benefits from the slow action weapon. However, Storm Warning is quite the opposite. It’s a fast weapon, that rewards the aggressive playstyle of King Shark. This is because it has a nine percent chance of harvesting shields. When you’re in the thick of it, this can help out a lot because your shields will come back, giving you that much-needed second wind. On top of that, you can enjoy that high 396 DPS that quickly eats away at the enemy’s health.
- Crimewave: You need a balanced weapon, for probably the most balanced member of the Suicide Squad. In this case, it is Deadshot who can get critical hits more easily than the other three members. In turn, the weapon highlights that. Crimewave gives a 31 percent chance of Assault Rifle Critical Hit and three percent damage to the smaller enemies. If you’re like me and like to jump into the action head-on, you’ll be happy to know there’s a safety net. You get a seven percent chance of harvesting shields. So when you get hit, retaliate and get your shield back up.
- Oh Snap!: Pistols in Kill the Justice League are all over the place. Some have high damage, but are slow, while others can be the complete opposite. Oh Snap! seems to be a somewhat balanced weapon for its class, but make sure you give yourself time per shot because of its kickback. For its perks, you’re going to be surprised at how well it performs. You get all critical bonuses that appear on other standard weapons. But the two stand-out features are you get a 30 percent gain of Infinite ammo for 3 seconds after the Critical Reload. The other, your Counter Bullets will deplete your shields faster than normal, but Critical Counters will give you more shield drops back. So it’s worth going into the fray with this pistol.
- Birdie Bugs-A-Poppin: As for Shotguns, this is becoming my favorite. Not because of its DPS which is 1,322, but because of its perks. When the weapon is over half filled up, the damage goes up by 37.5 percent. However, the best part is when you attack Termianuts, you won’t damage them with this weapon. Instead, you send enemies 10 meters from Termiaunt (including it) into the air and in slow motion. So you and your squad can follow up with chain attacks and create breathing room with this shotgun.
Remember in Batman Arkham Knight, Riddler’s side missions were scattered around the world? Well, they are back in Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League. This time, we have a guide for you to easily do all of them.
Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League is available now via Steam, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5.