Much like other Call of Duty games, having the right weapon will get you far. The SMG class of weapons in Call of Duty: Mobile is all over the place. Some are good, while others aren’t worth your time. This guide will show you the best SMGs in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile: Best SMGs
Most of these weapons are great out of the box, but will scale well with upgrades.
- Rus-79u: This SMG is already unlocked as soon as you get into Call of Duty: Mobile. I’ve put it on this list for its reliability and its above-average stats. It’s great for use at either medium or close range. If you’re planning to use it from a distance, consider upgrading its accuracy and control.
- PP19 Bizon: Probably one of the easier guns to use in the game. It’s versatile, more so than the Rus-79u. Having the same balance as a low-end assault rifle makes it adaptable. While upgrading is important, it seems like this weapon could use some minor alterations, like a stock to make it more accurate.
- Fennec: Variants of this weapon have made their way in other Call of Duty games. The story is somewhat the same here. The Fennec can be great in close quarters. But its low damage output might turn you off. That shouldn’t deter you since it has a high fire rate. Low damage, but your dishing out enough that it adds it.
- PPsh-41: Its huge magazine makes it great for keeping the pressure on enemies at a shorter distance. However, you may be limited even with upgrades since the gun suffers handles poorly. At close range, this shouldn’t be much of an issue.
Want to know the best maps in all of Call of Duty? Check this list out.
- Switchblade X9: The Switchblade is best used at medium and close range. It’s fast and sports impressive recoil and accuracy up close. But its short range makes it less than ideal for anything farther than a couple dozen feet. However, since most SMGs in Call of Duty: Mobile work best at close quarters to the enemy, it might work well for you.
Call of Duty: Mobile is free to play via iOS and Android.