Blizzard will be back with another BlizzCon this year it will take place on the 4th and 5th of November.
This year Blizard will be celebrating 25 years of making games and this is the tenth BlizzCon. Tickets will be sold in batches on 20 April ( 7PM Pacific time) and 23 April (10AM Pacific time) so get your fast clicking fingers ready as they sell out quickly.
The event takes place at the usual Anaheim Convention Center where fans of everything Blizzard will take part in contests, watch eSport matches, and hopefully get the first taste of a new Blizzard game. Hopefully this year it will be something Diablo related for once.
“With more live games and upcoming content than ever before, 2016 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Blizzard gamers,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “We can’t wait to celebrate our 25-year anniversary with everyone during an epic weekend of gaming, esports, and great company at our 10th BlizzCon.”
More information will be coming via the BlizzCon site in the weeks ahead but right now it’s struggling due to the load.
Features of this year’s event will includethe following but attendees will have to shell out a whopping $199 USD plus taxes. Ouch!
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global Finals for Blizzard esports, including the 2016 StarCraft II World Championship Series, 2016 Hearthstone® World Championship, Heroes of the Storm® Fall Championship, 2016 World of Warcraft® Arena World Championship, and more
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard’s game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.