There’s a flurry of patching activity happening with Conan Exiles of late, and Funcom have pumped out another one ahead of the weekend. Patch 17.2.2017 is out now, so the game should update itself on Steam.
It brings back building placement previews to Local play (single player), and prevents the stacking of explosive jars. As well as that, the game is said to now start up more quickly. ‘Placeables’ should no longer lose items stored inside them, and dropping multiple inventory items at once should no longer turn them invisible.
All of that, and a whole lot more, in the latest Conan Exiles patch notes, below.
- The game should now start more quickly
General Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Explosive jars should no longer be stackable on top of each other
- The building placement previews are visible once again in Local play
- Character Rubberbanding has been reduced
- Placeables should no longer lose items stored inside them
- Console command ‘Walk’ can now only be used by admins in order to fix an exploit
- The ‘History’ filter is back and should now function as intended
- Dropping multiple items from inventory should no longer turn them invisible
- Using “Loot All” option on corpses and loot bags should now work correctly
Balance and Gameplay Fixes
- Waterskins can once again be refilled from the river
- Inverted Wooden Roof Wedge and Stonebrick Frame now require Journeyman Craftsman instead of Master Craftsman
- Hyenas and spiders are now less dangerous
- Fast attacks with Two-handed hammers have been temporarily disabled
- Caves near the starting area no longer cause Corruption
- The gods of Exiles now prevent you from harvesting the same player corpse for 30 minutes. Attempting to do so will show a “Rigor Mortis” message
- If you activate a mod that requires a restart then the game will inform you
- Renamed DevKit button to “Conan Exiles Dev Kit”
- Fixed Crash when opening the shortcut bar in DevKit
- Fixed possible issue with server admin passwords. All server admins should change their admin passwords as quickly as possible following this patch.
- Fixed broken mods loading after last patch
- We are aware of some issues with Explosive Jars. We expect to have fixes for these next week.
- We are also aware of the existence of issues with related to jump “boosting” or jump-crouching. We have a fix and expect to roll it out soon.
- We are aware that players may occasionally be sent to the Main Menu while loading and can interact with the menu. We are working on a fix.