With Diablo 3 Season 2 set to end on 5 April, Blizzard reveal all the goodies for Season 3.
Season 2 has been rather short but that means that Diablo 3 Season 3 will soon be getting underway. The new season starts on Friday, 10 April and this evening all the Legendaries for the new season have been revealed and locked down by Blizzard.
As with all Seasonal items, these will only drop in Seasonal games until the season concludes when they will then be added to the normal item pool. Blizzard has stated this week that future seasons are likely to now run for around three months and they have already said patches would be deployed in advance of the start of future seasons.
Items that will be available should you take part include:
Dead Man’s Legacy
- Multishot hits enemies who are below (50-60%) health twice.
- Ground Stomp causes an Avalanche.
- Summons a Fallen Lunatic to your side every 12 seconds.
- Your first hit with each cast of a resource-spending attack reduces the remaining cooldown of one of your skills by 1 second.
Blessed of Haull (Previously Hammer Belt)
- Justice spawns a Blessed Hammer when it hits an enemy.
- Energy Twister periodically pulls in enemies within 30 yards.
Little Man’s Finger
- Gargantuan instead summons three smaller Gargantuans, each more powerful than the original.
- Your Spirit generators reduce your damage taken by 30-40% for 3 seconds.
Iceblink (Legendary Gem)
- Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional 5% (increases with each level).
- Rank 25: Gain 10% increased Critical Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies.
Mutilation Guard (Legendary Gem)
- Gain 10% melee damage reduction (increases with each level).
- Rank 25: While below 30% Life, you may move unhindered through enemies.
Bottomless Potion of Amplification
- Instantly restores 60% Life. Increases healing from all sources by 20-25% for 5 seconds.
Thanks Diablo: IncGamers.Related to this article