It’s day 3 of Genshin Impact‘s Five Flushes of Fortune event. With the Kurious Kamera gadget, you’re tasked with today’s photo subjects: red creatures. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Genshin Impact guide: Red Creatures for the Kurious Kamera
Red creatures are, generally, Pyro-based enemies in Genshin Impact. But, a few other options might surprise you.
As usual, the colors you obtain might be random (though I seem to have gotten an abundance of crimson). Likewise, try to avoid aggro so that the Kurious Kamera doesn’t focus. Oh, and do take pics of enemies that are clustered together. However, the moment you get locked out, you might need to find mobs in a different area.
Anyway, here are some of the red creatures I checked out in Genshin Impact‘s world.
Pyro slimes, hilichurls, and abyss mages – There’s actually a nifty spot in Minlin, Liyue. Teleport to plateau that’s directly northeast of Nantianmen.
If you head directly north, you’ll find seven Pyro slimes here.
You can take several photos of these mobs until you get locked out.
Next, go back to the plateau and head south. You’ll find some hilichurls here (the ones who are holding torches count as red creatures).
If you go further down below, you’ll find a hilichurl archer who uses fire arrows, as well as a Pyro abyss mage.
More Pyro slimes – Assuming you just want to keep looking for slimes, then there are three decent spots where you can find them:
- Whispering Woods – Check the plateau where Small Lamp Grass nodes are growing, you’ll find three Pyro slimes here.
- South of Windrise – There’s a plateau that’s south of the Statue of the Seven in Windrise (it also has several Small Lamp Grass nodes). The area’s easier to get to if you spawn via the Dragonspine Adventurer’s Camp in Dragonspine.
- North of Mt. Hulao – Use Mt. Hulao’s fast travel point and head down the northern slope. A few Pyro slime mobs will pop up here.
Pyro Regisvine and whopperflowers – The Pyro Regisvine elite boss definitely counts as a red creature.
You have to fully zoom in or wait for it to open up so the Kurious Kamera focuses on its stalk. I did get an ultramarine from this thing.
Outside the cave, you’ll find a couple of Pyro whopperflowers to help add to your tally.
They both gave me purple aster, but that can be random too.
Fatui assassins and skirmishers – It might be a pain in the butt to try and find Pyro skirmishers. Instead, it’s better to open your Adventurer’s Handbook to mark Fatui agents (assassins).
These guys count as red creatures and they gave me pale gold photos.
- Primo Geovishap – I’m guessing it should count, but only if it switches to its Pyro form. I haven’t been that lucky since I kept getting other elements.
- Large Dendro slimes – Believe it or not, the large Dendro slimes are considered red creatures because of the red flower they have on their heads.
- Crabs – I’m not kidding here, but the crabs you spot (i.e., those outside the Domain of Guyun) also count since they’re orange in color. I got some pale gold and ocher from these crustaceans.
Update: When you’re done looking for red creatures, you might want to know about day 4’s requirement: blue items.